Title of the project: HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
Participants: Students from Spain, Portugal, Croatia, Italy, Poland
Schedule of the project:
Part 1. February – HEALTHY FOOD (typical for each country)
Part 2. March – HEALTHY ACTIVITIES (indoors, outdoors)
Part 3. April – sum up- share materials – healthy lifestyle – healthy kids
Objectives for teachers:
- Remember – your own eating and lifestyle choices are powerful teaching tools.
- Helping your children to learn HEALTHY EATING HABITS.
- Students know how to prepare healthy lunches or snacks and share their ideas with other.
- Teaching your children to stay active .
- Student know that staying in shape is not only healthy but also fashionable.
- More awareness of healthy lifestyle among children.
- Students know how to prepare HEALTHY LUNCHES and SNACKS.
- Students learn how to spend breaks at school in an active way.
All students' work will be display on eTwinning Twinspace.